Galloway holds an auction gala every other year to raise funds for The Elliott Galloway Scholarship Fund. It is our largest fundraising event and one of our biggest parent volunteer events. It’s a fun-filled evening of dinner, dancing, an open bar, and both live and silent auctions.
The next Elliott's Evening will be held Saturday, April 6, 2019 at Mason Fine Art.
The evening features a fun night for the Galloway community to come together, eat, drink and fundraise for the financial aid program.
What happens at the gala?
- A catered buffet with an open bar for all guests
- A live and silent auction
- Competitive bids are made on both live and silent auction items, including EL class projects, vacation homes, event tickets, jewelry, fine art and more.
- Live entertainment and dancing
How does the community get involved?
- Purchasing tickets!
- Donating interesting items, experiences, vacation homes and/or special services. View the 2017 Auction Catalog here »
- Signing up to volunteer on one of the committees
- Bidding online when early bidding opens before the event
- Attending the auction, inviting your friends. BID, BID, BID!
The Elliott Galloway Scholarship Fund Facts
- Elliott Galloway established The Elliott Galloway Scholarship Fund during his lifetime to provide financial aid scholarships to those children who wanted a Galloway education, but did not have the financial means to have one.
- Through this endowed fund, we are able to honor Elliott Galloway in perpetuity and continue to fulfill his dream of educating all children regardless of their financial situation.
- The primary goal of the financial aid program is to increase socioeconomic diversity and give support to a student who might not otherwise be able to attend Galloway.
THE ELLIOTT’S EVENING COMMITTEE
Katherine Reed, Chair
Amy Sabo, Teacher Experiences Co-Chair
Elizabeth Gregson, Teacher Experiences Co-Chair
Renata Janssen-Decker, Kid Art Co-Chair
Neesha Desai, Kid Art Co-Chair