Elliott’s Evening, a biennial event that honors the legacy of our founder, Elliott Galloway, raises funds for financial aid at Galloway. The most recent gala was held at Mason Fine Art on Saturday, April 6, 2019. The next event will be held in the spring of 2021.
What happens at the gala?
- Standing supper and hosted bar
- Competitive bidding on live and silent auction items, including: Early Learning art projects, fabulous getaways, event tickets, fitness packages, and much more!
- Live entertainment and dancing
How does the community get involved?
- Purchase tickets for the gala
- Sign up to volunteer — we're always grateful for parent support, especially at the event
- Bid on live and silent auction items
- Become a corporate sponsor or join us as a host family
THE ELLIOTT’S EVENING COMMITTEE
Thank you to our gala committee members for all their hard work making Elliott's Evening 2019 such a huge success!
Katherine Reed, Elliott's Evening Chair
Sheri Panovka, Communications Chair
Brendon Kane, Corporate Sponsorship Chair
Misao Cates, Decor Co-Chair
Kimberly Fong, Decor Co-Chair
Renata Janssen Decker, Kid Art Co-Chair
Neesha Desai, Kid Art Co-Chair
Julia Cullerton, Live Auction Chair
Stephanie Seltzer, Patron Party Co-Chair
Dara Wassersug, Patron Party Co-Chair
Stacey Graves, Silent Auction Co-Chair
Vanessa Munroe, Silent Auction Co-Chair
Elizabeth Gregson, Teacher Experiences Co-Chair
Amy Sabo, Teacher Experiences Co-Chair
Please contact Sammi Sedler in the Development Office for more information or to volunteer with Elliott's Evening.