Endowment ensures the future success and growth of the school. The Board of Trustees has determined that our endowment needs to be strengthened, and the income generated will be directed primarily to support faculty salaries and benefits. A portion of the principal income from the endowment is expended annually and a portion is put back into the fund to ensure growth.
Increasing our endowment will enable Galloway to:
- Achieve and sustain faculty compensation on par with peer schools
- Provide financial aid and scholarships to students in need
- Support professional development
- Maintain the low faculty-student ratio, a hallmark of Galloway
- Assure excellence and diversity in our faculty and student population
Today's students benefit from the endowment gifts of previous generations. Tomorrow's Galloway is being created by today's endowment gifts.