Elliott’s Evening is The Galloway School’s signature auction gala. A fun-filled evening with dinner, dance and entertainment, the biennial gala honors the legacy of our founder, Elliott Galloway, and raises funds for the financial aid program.
The primary goal of the financial aid program is to increase socioeconomic diversity at Galloway and provide support to a student who might not otherwise be able to attend.
The next Elliott’s Evening will be held Saturday, April 6, 2019 at Mason Fine Art.
What happens at the gala?
- Dinner buffet and hosted bar
- Competitive bidding on live and silent auction items, including: Early Learning class projects, use of vacation homes, event tickets, jewelry, fine art and more
- Live entertainment and dancing
How does the community get involved?
- Purchasing tickets and attending the gala
- Donating interesting items, experiences, vacation homes and/or special services for the auction. View the 2017 Auction Catalog here
- Signing up to volunteer on one of the committees
- Bidding online when early bidding opens before the event
- Becoming a corporate sponsor
THE ELLIOTT’S EVENING COMMITTEE
Katherine Reed,Elliott's Evening Chair
Sheri Panovka, Communications Chair
Brendon Kane, Corporate Sponsorship Chair
Misao Cates, Decor Co-Chair
Kimberly Fong, Decor Co-Chair
Renata Janssen Decker, Kid Art Co-Chair
Neesha Desai, Kid Art Co-Chair
Julia Cullerton, Live Auction Chair
Stephanie Seltzer, Patron Party Co-Chair
Dara Wassersug, Patron Party Co-Chair
Stacey Graves, Silent Auction Co-Chair
Vanessa Munroe, Silent Auction Co-Chair
Elizabeth Gregson, Teacher Experiences Co-Chair
Amy Sabo, Teacher Experiences Co-Chair