Middle Learning Book of Choice:
All 5th-8th grade students should read 2 additional books of their choosing. For one of the books they should do one of the following:
- Write a poem about an important event, a character, the setting, or anything else that relates to the novel.
- Create a piece of artwork that connects to the novel.
- Find a song that connects to the book and write a paragraph about it.
- Was the book made into a movie? Watch the movie and make a list of how they differ.
- Act out a scene and record it.
- Have another idea? Go for it! It just needs to show how you connected to the book.