EARLY LEARNING AT A GLANCE
- Typically two classes per grade
- Two teachers per classroom
- Student /teacher ratio: K is 9:1; 1st - 4th is 10:1
- 8:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m. M-Th and 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Fridays
- Early drop off: 7:30 a.m. M-F
- After school enrichment classes available through g360
- Accredited after school care available until 6:00 p.m. available through g360
- Class structure includes daily routines and responsibilities, small group and large group instruction, independent and choice activities.
- Outdoor play (weather permitting) 1 - 2x per day
- Spanish 60-90 minutes per week
- Field trips, enrichment activities, and outside guests scheduled throughout the year
- Three formal conferences are held and three progress reports are sent annually.
- Kinesthetic Wellness, art, science, creative movement and yoga, and music 60-180 minutes per subject per 8-day rotation
- Integrated technology and media experiences with specialists and library/technology space