COVID-19 Policies, Procedures, and FAQs
For the 2021–22 school year, Galloway will be adhering to the following policies and procedures in an ongoing strategy to monitor and mitigate the risk of COVID-19. These are subject to change at any time in accordance with the most recent public health guidelines. Expand each accordion below to read more about the changes to existing policies, as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
- What are Galloway’s contact tracing protocols for the 21-22 school year? Will I be notified if my child has come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Will Galloway update the community on the number of schoolwide coronavirus cases?
- Are masks required for the 21-22 school year, even for vaccinated individuals?
- Is Galloway mandating vaccines for students, faculty, and staff?
- If my student is vaccinated and exposed to COVID, does my student have to quarantine?
- If my student is vaccinated and gets COVID, does my student have to quarantine?
- Is Galloway using the same sanitizing techniques for the 21-22 school year as it used during 20-21?
- Is Galloway providing students with the option for continuous learning?