Galloway holds an auction every other year to raise funds for The Elliott Galloway Scholarship Fund. It is our largest fundraising event and one of our biggest parent volunteer events. It’s a fun-filled evening of dinner, dancing, an open bar, and both live and silent auctions.
Elliott’s Evening will be on Saturday, April 22, 2017.
Look who booked »
- A fun night for the Galloway community to come together, eat, drink and fundraise for the financial aid program.
- An online auction available on your phone featuring a wide range of creative and valuable items
What happens at the gala?
- A catered buffet with an open bar for all guests
- A live and silent auction with entertainment
- Competitive bids are made on both live and silent auction items, including EL class projects, vacation homes, event tickets, jewelry, fine art and more.
How does the community get involved?
- Purchase your tickets here »
- Donating interesting items, experiences, vacation homes and/or special services. Donate an auction item here »
- Signing up to volunteer on one of the committees
- Bidding online when early bidding opens before the event
- Attending the auction, inviting your friends. BID, BID, BID!
The Elliott Galloway Scholarship Fund Facts
- Elliott Galloway established The Elliott Galloway Scholarship Fund during his lifetime to provide financial aid scholarships to those children who wanted a Galloway education, but did not have the financial means to have one.
- Through this endowed fund, we are able to honor Elliott Galloway in perpetuity and continue to fulfill his dream of educating all children regardless of their financial situation.
- The primary goal of the financial aid program is to increase socioeconomic diversity and give support to a student who might not otherwise be able to attend Galloway.
THE ELLIOTT’S EVENING COMMITTEE
Katherine Reed, Co-chair
Susan Banner, Live Auction Co-chair
Misao Cates, Decor Chair